Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tv Card Philips 7130 W

Mexican dip

This is my savory dish I prepared for the Oscars, a tradition that has lasted several years where we spend an evening with friends to eat appetizers at bitches dresses celebrities and bet on the winners of the famous trophies.

This recipe, it comes from my mother. When I was little, she sometimes did this Mexican dip and everyone loved it here. They still do for special occasions like Christmas, as a starter. The problem is that I wad of dip and then I have no room for the rest. It's really too good this stuff, and really too easy to do! The recipe I present here is not the original one that my mother did but rather a version for my taste especially when I added a beautiful bouquet of fresh cilantro.

To look best, show this dip in a glass bowl. Then we will see all three floors of colors.





6-8 servings 2 ripe avocados
2 tablespoon lime juice
Salt and pepper to taste 1 cup
sour cream (or more)
A small bunch of fresh coriander
taste 1 cup salsa (or more)
150g grated Monterey Jack cheese
Tostitos

Reduce lawyers mashed with a fork and add lime juice, salt and pepper. Spread the bottom of a large plate, preferably transparent.

Spread sour cream over the guacamole.

Finely chop the cilantro leaves and stems, and sprinkle over sour cream.

Spread a good layer of salsa.

Cover with grated cheese.

Refrigerate and serve with corn chips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment